Hi, I’m Ľuboš, alias „Shubol“
I always felt the need to create something beautiful. Long time ago I played in Paint Shop Pro on my „new“ 486 with 133MHz CPU and 16 MB RAM. After that I tried many versions of Photoshop and Corel. But this not satisfied me. I want something more, something that gives me more freedom. I decided try 3D. I try 3ds Max and Maya. But one day on spring 2014 I download Blender. It was love at first sight. I was very surprised what can be achieved with this free tool and I understood than I don’t need buy overpriced software for create beautiful things.
I’m active member on Blender StackExchange forum, where I always glad to help other members solve their problems.
Software of my choice:
- Blender for 3D modeling, creating materials (I really love create physical base shaded procedural materials), texture painting, sculpt details, bake all kind of maps, animations, rendering, compositing/post processing.
- Cycles – render engine – part of Blender
- Substance – Painter/Designr/B2M: advanced procedural PBR texturing
- Yafaray – Cycles render engine is awesome and fast, but not contain Metropolis sampler as yet. Than for specific effect like caustic I use Yafaray.
- GIMP for texture manipulating and other 2D graphics
- Krita for sketching
- Inkscape for vector graphics
- Unity 3D for Game graphics and WebGL
- Unreal Engine 4 – the same as Unity3D
- Fusion 8 for compositing
- Make Human – needs no comment
- DaVinci Resolve for video editing
Every project is unique, and my aim is understand what exactly you need, propose and create best solution for you.
What I can do for you?
– product visualization and design
– real time rendered visualization (using Unity game engine including WebGL)
– product presentation video and animation
– explainatory 3D anims/ (show, how your device/product work)
– logo and logo animations
– game graphic
– models for 3D print
If you like my previous work, feel free to contact me directly, or you can visit my profile on freelancer.com.
E – mail: email@example.com